Conversation starters and thought provoking questions to create real connection and help you in your search for true love.
Modern day dating is catchy. Maybe, more of a challenge now than ever in history.
Why, with so many relationship programs making it easier to meet people, has it become increasingly hard?
I feel that since it has become very easy to find, talk to, and meet up with somebody, there’s minimal danger involved and therefore less attempt to create real relationship.
You meet up with somebody to make small talk for a couple of hours hoping to convince them that you’re a fascinating, charming individual. Secretly, you’re hoping to discover exactly the same about them.
I’ve committed my life to helping women create more self-love and confidence, which is vitally important in dating.
Below is a list of 84 conversation and thought provoking questions to create real connection and help you in your search for true love.
Now get out there and find your soulmate!
- What do you do, and how long are you doing it?
- Where are you from originally?
- Where did you go to college?
- That has been the biggest influence on your life?
- What is your favourite place in the whole world?
- What actually makes you laugh?
- Are there any foods you absolutely despise?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- What is your favourite book of all time?
- What is your biggest goal right now?
- What is your favourite way to spend a weekend?
- What were you like as a child?
- What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?
- What do you like to do if you are not working?
- What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
- Which sort of music do you enjoy?
- Have you traveled anywhere really cool lately?
- What’s your absolute favourite food?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Would you like tea or coffee?
- Do you have any siblings?
- In case you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?
- Is there anywhere else you’d really like to live, besides here?
- What is on your bucket listing?
- Do you like cooking?
- What is your favourite thing about your job?
- What is your least favourite thing about your job?
- Do you have a busy week coming up?
- What combination of toppings makes your perfect pizza?
- Do you drink?
- Based on the above, what’s your signature drink?
- What’s the most thoughtful gift you have ever received?
- Does your family still reside in your hometown?
- If you could be any person for a day, who would it be?
- What is something you’ve been really proud of lately?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try?
- What do you enjoy about relationship?
- What’s your least favourite thing about dating?
- What is something you are bad at?
- Who in your family are you closest to?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
- What is your favourite article of clothing that you own?
- What’s something you’re financially saving up for?
- What is a New Year’s resolution you want to stick to?
- What’s a job which you would never do?
- What’s your complete dream job?
- Do you believe yourself spontaneous, or a planner?
- What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- Are you a big sports fan?
- Who is your favourite sports team?
- What quality for you is an automatic”no way” when chasing someone in a relationship?
- What is the best single piece of advice you have ever received?
- What do you want your 20 year old self could have understood?
- If you could travel back and reside in any time period, when could it be?
- What’s been your greatest achievement thus far?
- What’s a tradition your family had when you were a child?
- What do you enjoy most about where you live?
- What was the worst job you’ve ever had?
- When you’re a child, what did you expect to do when you grew up?
- What’s one skill you want you may be better at?
- Have you got a huge group of friends?
- What is your favourite band?
- If you could contribute to some charity, which charity would it be and why?
- In one word, how would you describe yourself?
- What do you look for in a spouse?
- What do you find most attractive in a possible partner?
- If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
- If you’re stuck on a deserted island, who would you choose to have with you?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what could it be?
- What does your dream house look like?
- What is an ideal day for you?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
A version of the post was previously published on huffpost.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you think in the work we’re doing here at The Great Men Project and wish to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, now.
All Premium Members get to See The Great Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A whole list of advantages is here.
Photo credit: unsplash