The end of any connection can be debilitating, but it may also open the door to finding something better.
Listen to Real Men Feel, #137,”The Cost of Heartbreak” here:
Writer, Rick Sharpe, joins us to talk about his experience with depression after the end of a connection and finding the power in his own vulnerability.
“I was the posterchild for preventing vulnerability.
Rick’s book and this dialog focus on finding the power in vulnerability in addition to learning the difference between reacting and responding.
Issues and Questions Include:
- What’s you living in Dubai?
- What prompted your book, the purchase price of Heartbreak?
- Was this your first breakup?
- What was your recovery process like?
- Where did you learn it was wrong to become exposed?
- What was the target of the book?
- What is the best thing that’s happened from composing, the purchase price of Heartbreak?
- Were you afraid to understand yourself?
- What stands out as a key to your growth and recovery?
- Some men respond to heartbreak by giving up on relationships completely, is that something you believed?
Watch Real Men Feel, #137, the Purchase Price of Heartbreak, April 10, 2019
Notice: Rick joined us from Dubai and the movie froze a couple of times, but the sound is solid.
[embedded material ]
[embedded material ]
“I needed to learn how to appreciate how I am. That was a massive leap of faith. ” ~Rick Sharpe
Find out More about Rick in Rick-Sharpe. com
Check out Rick’s book, the Purchase Price of Heartbreak: Curing is mindfully feeling
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
Subscribe to the podcast in RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Actual Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to get more #RealMenFeel
A version of the post was previously published on RealMenFeel.org and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you think in the work we’re doing here at The Great Men Project and wish to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, now.
All Premium Members get to See The Great Men Project with NO ADS.
A $50 annual membership provides you an all-access pass. You can be a part of each telephone, group, class, and community.
A $25 yearly membership provides you access to a single class, one Social Interest group, and our online communities.
A $12 annual membership provides you access to our Friday calls with the publisher, our online community.
Register New Account
Need more info? A whole list of advantages is here.